Canker sores?!?!

I'm hoping I can find someone with a similar issue as I have going on. I am 28 years old and have PSC and UC. I have had an issue with canker sores for years, doing my best to deal with the pain. I have been having issues with them more frequently, getting as many as 10 on my tongue at a time. My gastro recommended I see an ENT dr the next time it happened so I went in today and all he did was give me a topical solution to numb area.

I seem to be having them more often than not, so Im just wondering if anyone else has dealt with this??

Thanks!!

this maybe due to lack of vitamin B , take a daily dose of Vitamin B capsules (two should do) and that should help u

also since u had UC for quite sometime , what were the intial syptoms of UC which u experience

As for the UC, my initial symptoms we mainly a lot of cramping, abdominal and pain diarrhea.

Recurrent mouth sores are typical for some autoimmune diseases, such as lupus. Ask your doctor if testing is indicated.

Kate, I get canker sores all the time, on my tongue, cheeks, down my throat, it’s crazy. What I find aggravates mine is foods with acid, tomatoes, pineapple, oranges, that sort of stuff. Also stress is a big factor. I should be getting a mouthful shortly. Also talk to your dentist.

Dianne