I'm needing the names of doctors studying PSC and Vancomycin

To contact as an adult patient. So, not a pediatrician.

Not Dr. Cox who I’ve already been in touch with and who only works with children.

I’m already in touch with Dr. Lindor. He is unable to answer my questions fully.

Much gratitude,