Increased Orange urine and light stools

Anyone have experience that this is an indication of a cholangitis attack approaching... or something else?

The best indicator of my cholangitis attack several weeks ago was the greyish/yellowish skin tone I had in the week leading up to the attack. Not my best shade!

HA! A sense of humor helps, doesn't it. I wonder if that bothers you at all. My partner wants to isolate himself when his skin looks yellow.

There is no need for isolation-Jaundice is not contagious. Having it should concern anyone enough to contact their doc. I should have but did not. It worked out for the best, for an ERCP while in the hospital did a balloon dilation to clear the stricture; just taking an antibiotic while not fixing the cause of the infection would not have solved the problem.

The orange urine may be a sign of dehydration. Generally, the more hydrated you are, the clearer your urine is.

Dolphin5 said:

HA! A sense of humor helps, doesn't it. I wonder if that bothers you at all. My partner wants to isolate himself when his skin looks yellow.