Post Something Positive Here Each Day

Please tell us at least one POSITIVE that happened to you this day. It can be any wonderful action or event, an inspiring thought that came across your mind, an exciting emotion, or a nice sight, smell or taste or feelings. ONLY POSITIVE, NO NEGATIVE.

Nothing is too trivial, feel free to add more positive as things happen.

Extremely thankful for this site!

That is a good idea, Ben!

My family and I just had a one week family reunion in Cabo san Lucas. It was fantastic! Most of our kids and grandchildren live on the two coasts and we live in the Midwest. It was great to have us all together. I forgot about health issues for most of the trip. See attached photo with the famous Cabo Cliffs in the background. Carla and I are the older two in the back middle.

Life is good!

EAD3

109-IMG_0798.JPG (2.23 MB)

I love this! Such a great idea! I actually started a blog that gets me to post one thing every day that made me happy/smile. It forces you to start looking at the positive things in life instead of dwelling on everything else (the negatives). I suggest everyone do the same...I should note that I did not come up with this idea...I found another blog that did the same thing! Check mine out http://allthelittlethings10.blogspot.com

Cabo san Lucas has been wonderful! Great sun and 75-80 degrees everyday. Sorry to be going home tomorrow. Many of the hotels are only half filled because of worries about Mexican crime. Cabo is at the tip of the Baha and criminals don't have room to hide. This is probably the safest part of Mexico and many good deals to be had.

EAD3

We had a great day yesterday playing hide-and-seek with the little one. Check out the photos of the fiancé hiding in a chest. He’s a contortionist, who knew! Hhaaha. Thankful for moments like this.

:slight_smile:
108-image.jpg (139 KB)

I went to dinner with my two best friends and their wives and my girlfriend last night. We've been friends for 15+ years and it was so good to get together and laugh.